2021 CAYUGA TRACK & SEASON OPEN MEET
Event on May 16, 2021
On May 16th 2021 we have our first private track day of the season at Cayuga Motorsport. This is technically our first event overall for the year! Take advantage of a rare opportunity to enjoy the track. Given its a private event, the track wont be full with cars, which will allow you to enjoy the experience as you push your car to learn its capabilities better.
This event is sponsored in partnership with 11Tenths Racecraft and SafeAuto. Experienced track drivers will be on site for those that want professional instruction for first time track users.
Date: Sunday May 16th 2021
Location: Cayuga Motorsport Park
Address: 1040 Kohler Rd, Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Spectator: Spectators may come to the track at no cost.
Track Price: $195 Regular Price ($155 Early Bird Discount – Expires April 16th 2021) PRICING INCLUDES HST.
Second Driver: $45 for a second driver that wants to use the same car of another member that is already registered.
- ALL ARE WELCOME: If you want to join us for the drive up and watch the cars on the track, there is no cost to do so. If you want to drive on the track you can also purchase a ticket to do so at the event. You can take part in the raffle, take part in our photoshoots with our BMWTN models, enjoy the weather and talk to your fellow BMW enthusiasts, and much more.
- We will also have a raffle for race related swag provided by our sponsors 11Tenths and SafeAuto.
- In addition we will have a “race car theme” photoshoot at the track for those that want to take some cool photos in between track time.
- Make sure to arrive for one of the two track orientation and rules review times. If you miss them, you will need to talk to one of our staff members on site to get a briefing before going on the track.
- You must have a wrist band to drive on the track, wrist bands will be given out on the day of the track after you sign in and confirm your registration.
- Groups will be divided into experience brackets: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advance. Places allowed to pass another car, etc will be different for each category.
- All persons entering the track must read and sign a “Release of Liability” waiver.
- Helmets are optional for participants with hard-top vehicles.
- Helmets are mandatory for participants with soft-top vehicles. Current Snell M or SA 2005 or newer rated helmets are required.
- All open top vehicles must have roll-over protection.
- Make sure to remove any loose items in your car before going on the track, and ensure you have working seat belts.
- Your windows must be down while on the track to ensure you hear any instructions given by staff.
- Those that fail to follow the rules of the track will be asked to leave the grounds and will not receive a refund.
- Your payment is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to COVID or other constraints out of our control.
10:30 AM : Registration and Review of Track and Rules
11:00 AM : Optional Ride with an Instructor that will show you how to handle the track
1:00PM – 4:00PM : Track Theme Photoshoot for those that are interested.
4:00PM : Announcement of Raffle Prize Winner(s). Includes BMW swag, and race gear from our sponsors 11Tenths and SafeAuto.
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM : Track Time! Enjoy
If you have any questions contact Nick Maroulis at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP on Facebook
May 16, 2021
10:00AM - 5:00PM
Toronto Motorsports Park, Kohler Road, Cayuga, ON, Canada